Nott, Ron – Ivory Engraved Automatic – BolsterLever Folder
Out of stock
Ron Nott Handmade Fossil Ivory Automatic PocketKnife …
Ron Nott a Master Engraver and Knifemaker made this Automatic folding PocketKnife. It has ATS-34 blade steel and Ivory handle scales. The bolsters are fully engraved and the blade, spacebar and liners fully fileworked. This is a fully functional automatic folder. For an added touch of bling there is a red gemstone set in one of the bolsters. This will make a nice collector piece for the handmade knife and/or the engraving work.
- Blade: ATS-34¦ Drop Point style¦ mirror finish
- Handle: Mammoth Ivory¦ deep relief American scroll work engraved nickel silver bolsters¦ fileworked blade spine, liners, spacerbar¦ lock open and close mechanism is a unique lever located on the bottom of the bolster¦ ruby gemstone inlay in bolster¦
- Blade Edge Length: 2.62
- Blade Length: 3.12
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.12
- Overall/Open Length: 7.06
- Carry: PocketKnife¦ Weight: 4.64 oz.
- Engraver: Ron Nott¦ Summerdale, PA
- Circa: 1998
- Maker: Ron Nott (1941“2011)“ Knives by Nott“ Summerdale, PA