NKCA 2010 Youth Knife – Jigged Bone Keen Kutter (3-3/4″) – LockBack Folder
Out of stock
Bear & Son Keen Kutter Jigged Bone LockBack Folder …
Limited Edition (#254 of 350 issued) … NKCA-National Knife Collectors Association … 2010 Youth Club Knife …
- PATTERN: Lockback 05 Pattern … Keen Kutter
- BLADE: High Carbon Stainless Steel … Clip style … hollow ground … etch “2010 NKCA Youth Knife 1 of 400” although only 350 were produced … tang stamped “USA Keen Kutter 2006” …
- HANDLE: Carmel Jigged Bone … Nickel Silver Slanted Bolsters and Pins … Brass Liners … Round NKCA Shield … serialized/numbered on right front bolster …
- CARRY: PocketKnife … 3.75″ Closed … Keen Kutter collector/gift tin
- ORIGIN: USA … Bear & Son Cutlery … Jacksonville, AL
Bear & Son Cutlery
The Bear & Son Cutlery factory is unique. It is 100% self-contained. While some companies only assemble parts brought in from various suppliers and put their names on the product, they do everything in-house from building their own blanking dies to heat treating, grinding and assembly, as well as hand finishing their products.
Their ongoing commitment: To make them in America, and make them affordable.