Native 5, Abel Reels – Aluminum Drop Point – LockBack Folder
Spyderco and Abel Reels Collaboration Native 5 (C41ALP)
The Abel Native from Spyderco and Abel Reels is the spectacular result of two years™ research and development. This Native 5 features a fully-machined handle, made from aerospace-grade aluminum alloy, which has been upgraded by the engineers at Abel for enhanced grip security and hand positioning. The fish graphics handle scales are hand-anodized in Abel’s custom shop. The LC200N blade from Spyderco provides an exceptional blend of toughness, edge holding and corrosion resistance. The completely functional folder with customized features will appeal to collectors as well as those that want a one-of-a-kind everyday user. Made in the USA!
- Blade: LC200N (56-60 HRC)¦ Drop Point style¦ ThumbHole¦ flat grind¦ satin finish¦ forefinger choil (finger groove)¦
- Handle: machined 6061-T6 aluminum alloy¦ anodized hand painted¦ lanyard hole¦ LockBack
- Blade Edge Length: 2.44
- Blade Length: 3.00
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.00
- Open/Overall Length: 6.88
- Carry: CarryClip¦ Ambidextrous Tip-Up or Tip-Down¦ Weight: 3.26 oz.
- Origin: USA¦ Spyderco, Inc.¦ Golden, CO and Abel Reels¦ Montrose, CO
Bonefish w/3.00" Plain Edge – C41ALPBF, Brown Trout w/3.00" Plain Edge – C41ALPBT, Rainbow Trout w/3.00" Plain Edge – C41ALPRT