Wheeler, Rick – Leopardwood Drop Point Hunter w/Sheath – Fixed Blade – MKA 2018 Club Knife
Out of stock
Rick Wheeler Handmade Drop Point Hunter w/Sheath …
Limited Edition – 19 pieces total – MKA (Montana Knifemakers Association) 2018 Club Knife
Rick Wheeler crafted this Handmade Drop Point hunter for the Montana Knifemakers Association 2018 Club Knife. This solidly built fixed blade knife has Leopardwood handle scales and CPM 154 blade steel. There are unique State of Montana Mother of Pearl inlays in both handle scales. It includes a custom fitted tooled leather sheath. Built to perform in the outdoors, this piece can be used as a survival, camp or hunting knife. Limited edition Club Knife with collector interest.
- Blade: CPM 154 – Drop Point style – mirror polish finish
- Handles: Leopardwood – full tang construction – 416 SS pins and bolsters – front pin mosaic – Mother of Pearl (State of Montana) inlays – red Micarta liners
- Blade Edge Length: 4.06″
- Overall/Open Length: 9.50″
- Carry: Leather Sheath (by Joses Leather – Rio Rico, AZ) – Weight: 8.48 oz.
- Circa: 2018 – numbered 13 of 19 issued
- Maker: Rick Wheeler – R.M.W. Art Knives – Missoula, MT
Wheeler, Rick - Missoula, MT
Rick Wheeler sold his first knife in 2003. Mr. Wheeler’s interest in handmade knives is attributed to his Grandpa and Uncle who were knifemakers. He strives to build knives with a reputation of strength, durability and workmanship.