Gerome Weinand Handmade Drop Point Hunter w/Sheath …
Montana Knifemakers Association 2015 Club Knife
Gerome Weinand crafted this Handmade Drop Point hunter for the Montana Knifemakers Association 2015 Club Knife. This solidly built fixed blade knife has Elk Stag handle scales and Damascus blade steel. It includes a leather sheath. Built to perform in the outdoors, this piece can be used as a survival, camp or hunting knife. This is a Limited Edition Club Knife with collector interest.
- Blade: SS Damascus by maker – Drop Point style
- Handles: Elk Antler – full tang construction – 416 SS pins and textured bolsters – black Micarta liners
- Blade Edge Length: 3.50″
- Overall Length: 8.87″
- Carry: Leather Sheath – Weight: 12.48 oz.
- Circa: 2015 – numbered 13 of 30 issued
- Maker: Gerome Weinand – GMW Knives – Missoula, MT