Weinand, Gerome – Stag Hunter w/Sheath – Fixed Blade – MKA 2015 Club Knife
Out of stock
Gerome Weinand Handmade Drop Point Hunter w/Sheath …
Montana Knifemakers Association 2015 Club Knife
Limited Edition – #13 of 30 pieces issued
Gerome Weinand crafted this Handmade Drop Point hunter for the Montana Knifemakers Association 2015 Club Knife. This solidly built fixed blade knife has Elk Stag handle scales and Damascus blade steel. It includes a leather sheath. Built to perform in the outdoors, this piece can be used as a survival, camp or hunting knife. This is a Limited Edition Club Knife with collector interest.
- Blade: SS Damascus by maker – Drop Point style
- Handles: Elk Antler – full tang construction – 416 SS pins and textured bolsters – black Micarta liners
- Blade Edge Length: 3.50″
- Overall Length: 8.87″
- Carry: Leather Sheath – Weight: 12.48 oz.
- Circa: 2015 – numbered 13 of 30 issued
- Maker: Gerome Weinand – GMW Knives – Missoula, MT
Weinand, Gerome - Missoula, MT
His first knife was sold in 1982. Born and raised in North Dakota, Mr. Weinand moved to Montana in 1955 after coming home from the Korean War. He lived in Great Falls until his return to civilian life in 1957, when he settled in Missoula. He is known for his working fixed blade knives.