McLuin, Tom – Antique Ivory Drop Point Folder – LinerLock Folder
Out of stock
Tom McLuin Handmade Ivory Drop Point Folder …
Tom McLuin’s handmade Drop Point LinerLock folder has Ivory handle scales and 440C blade steel. The bolsters are dovetailed and file-worked along with the screws, liners, spine and top blade edge. There are Abalone inlays in the spine and ThumbStud. Built to be used, this is a fully functional PocketKnife, gentleman’s folder or a well-built piece to be added to a collection.
- Blade: 440C SS – Drop Point style – satin finish – 303 SS ThumbStud with Abalone inlay
- Handles: Elephant Ivory (pre-band, antique) – 416 SS dovetail bolsters – 303 SS liners – file-worked blade, spine, liners, screws and bolsters – two Abalone inlays in spine
- Blade Edge Length: 2.75″
- Blade Length: 3.00″
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.37″
- Overall/Open Length: 7.37″
- Carry: PocketKnife – Weight: 5.28 oz.
- Circa: 1996 – Number #20
- Maker: Tom McLuin – McLuin Knives – Dracut, MA
McLuin, Tom - Dracut, MA
Tom McLuin sold his first knife in 1991. He specializes in folders with exotic materials. Currently he is “retired” from knifemaking … only “occasionally” (2018) still making knives.