McFall, Ken – Snakewood Engraved Hunter – Fixed Blade
Out of stock
Ken McFall Handmade Drop Hunter w/Sheath¦
This handmade hunter by Ken McFall is a beautiful fixed blade knife with Snakewood handle scales and ATS-34 blade steel. Both the front and back bolsters are engraved by Bruce Shaw and there is a hand tooled Leather Sheath by Sonja Lee included. This is a fully functional hunter or a very nice piece to be added to a collection.
- Blade: ATS-34¦ Drop Point style¦ mirror polish finish
- Handles: Snakewood¦ full tang construction¦ engraved bolsters¦ mosaic pins
- Blade Edge Length: 3.12
- Overall/Open Length: 7.43
- Engraver: Bruce Shaw¦ Pacific Grove, CA
- Carry: Leather Sheath (By Sonja Lee¦ Saint Johns, AZ)¦ Weight: 7.52 oz.
- Circa: 1995
- Maker: Ken McFall¦ McFall Custom Knives¦ Lakeside, AZ