Marzitelli, Peter – Dino (Baby “P” & Baby “T”) Folder Set – LinerLock Folder
Out of stock
Peter Marzitelli Handmade Dino Knives with Custom Display …
Peter Marzitelli’s Handmade Dino Knives set of two LinerLock Dino themed folders. Each knife in the display is a working, durable LinerLock folder. Both have ATS-34 blade steel and laser engraved Micarta handle scales. Mr. Marzitelli’s Dino themed Display showcases a Tyrannosaurus Rex (Baby T) and a Pterodactyl (Baby P) dinosaur. This Display is a one-of-a-kind collector piece with two fully functional folders.
- Blade: ATS-34 (RHC 59) – Drop Point style – satin finish – dual ThumbStuds – combo edge (representing teeth) – eye hole – ear notch – jimping/notched thumb ramp
- Handles: Bone Micarta – laser engraved – titanium bolsters and frame – red Micarta liners
- Blade Edge Length: Baby T: 3.50″ – Baby P: 3.62″
- Closed/Handle Length: Baby T: 4.87″ – Baby P: 5.00″
- Overall/Open Length: Baby T: 8.50″ – Baby P: 8.81″
- Carry: Display Case (custom made by maker) – Weight: 67.68 oz. (case and both folders“ 4.23 lbs) – Baby T: 6.08 oz – Baby P: 5.92 oz.
- Circa: 1999
- Maker: Peter Marzitelli – Marzitelli Custom Knives – Langley, BC, Canada
Marzitelli, Peter - Langley, BC, Canada
Mr. Marzitelli's knife making interest starting when he was 10 years old with a cut thumb, railroad train and track for an anvil and electrical tape for a handle. He is a full time maker with his first knife sold in 1984. He is also known as “Marz Knives”. Considered an impressive knifemaker and handmade knife artist, there is often a dinosaur theme related to his handmade knives. His goal is not only to make the best knife possible but a knife that one can own and carry with pride. His motto is “A Marzitelli knife is a knife for life”.