Manifold – SS, BlackWash Assisted Flipper – FrameLock Folder – B.W. Plain Edge
Out of stock
Kershaw Manifold (1303) Assisted Flipper Folder¦
The Manifold offers a practical drop-point blade and machined good looks. Kershaw’s BlackWash finish gives it an already-worn-in look, yet the finish isn™t just for looks. The coating provides an extra measure of protection for the metal, and the BlackWash helps hide any additional scratches you put on the knife during normal use. Ready to work in the field, at work and around the house.
- Blade: 4Cr14 SS¦ black-oxide BlackWashâ„¢ finish¦ Flipper¦ ThumbStud¦
- Handle: Stainless steel, black-oxide BlackWashâ„¢ finish¦ SpeedSafe® assisted opening¦ FrameLock
- Blade length: 3.5 in. (8.9 cm)
- Closed length: 4.5 in. (11.4 cm)
- Open length: 8.1 in. (20.6 cm)
- Carry: Tip-Up CarryClip¦ Weight: 5.6 oz. (158.8 g)
- Origin: China
Kershaw was founded in 1974 to design and manufacture tools that knife users would be proud to own, carry, and use. Kershaw Knives is a brand of Kai USA Ltd, a member of the Kai Group. While many of Kershaw’s quality products are made in their facility in Tualatin, Oregon, they also draw on Kai's resources to provide the very best for the customer. Their SpeedSafe assisted opening knives were first-to-market. They will keep on innovating, bringing new and better technologies and materials to today's knife making industry and knife-using public.