Link – GFN, Black Assisted Flipper – LinerLock Folder – S.W. Combo Edge
Kershaw Link (1776) Assisted Flipper Folder …
The 420HC stainless blade steel on the Link has higher amounts of carbon and chromium to boost hardenability and corrosion resistance. It is an excellent everyday steel: tough, corrosion resistant, easy to sharpen and takes a good edge. A stonewashed finish gives the blade surface a desirable roughened or scuffed look, and helps hide scratches and fingerprints. The handles are matte-finished glass-filled nylon for lightweight strength. The sculpted lines and texture of the handle provide for a comfortable and secure grip. The Link feels big and solid in the hand and offers a clean look.
For easy opening, the Link is equipped with SpeedSafe assisted opening, accessed with the built-in flipper. The PocketClip is reversible for convenient left or right-handed pocket carry. The Link is made in Kershaw’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Tualatin, Oregon.
- Blade: 420HC SS … stonewashed finish … Flipper
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon … SpeedSafe® open, built in Flipper
- Blade length: 3.25 in. (8.4 cm)
- Closed length: 4.4 in. (11.2 cm)
- Overall length: 7.6 in. (19.3 cm)
- Carry: Reversible Tip-Up CarryClip … Weight: 4 oz.
- Year of Introduction: 2015
- Origin: USA