Levine, Bob – Amboyna “Easy Opener” – LinerLock Folder
Out of stock
Bob Levine Handmade Amboyna LinerLock Folder¦
This handmade liner-lock folder by Bob Levine has Amboyna Burl handle scales and ATS-34 blade steel. He called the design theœEasy-Opener due to the inset for the ThumbStud making the access and opening easier. A nice handmade everyday PocketKnife or a piece to add to a collection from a respected knifemaker.
- Blades: ATS-34 SS¦ textured ThumbStud¦ file-worked top of blade¦
- Handles: Cambodian Amboyna Burl¦ Damascus bolsters¦ LinerLock¦ file-worked spine¦
- Blade Edge Length: 2.62
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.18
- Overall/Open Length: 7.87
- Carry: PocketKnife¦ Weight: 3.20 oz.
- Circa: 1998¦ #61
- Maker: Robert Levine“ Custom Knives and Leatherwork“ Tullahoma, TN
Levine, Bob - Tullahoma, TN
Mr. Levine started making knives in the mid-70s, sold his first knife in 1982 and has been a full-time maker since 1984. He is known for his hunters and LinerLock folders. Formerly of Anchorage, AK where he focused on hunters, he currently lives in Tennessee where he setup shop for his custom knives and leather-working business.