Lerch, Matt – Delafield Bolster Release Auto – BolsterLock Folder
Out of stock
Matt Lerch Ironwood Bolster Release Automatic¦
This handmade bolster action automatic by Matt Lerch has pool pattern Damascus blade steel and Desert Ironwood handle scales/inlays. Known for his knife mechanisms, this design of a bolster opening folder is another testament to Mr. Lerch’s attention to fit and finish. A hard to find Lerch mechanism makes this a great collector piece.
- Blade: Pool Pattern Damacus¦ Drop Point Style¦ file-worked top edge
- Handle: Ironwood¦ integral frame construction¦ file-worked lock-bar and liners¦ Bolster Release¦ Damascus Bale
- Blade Edge Length: 2.81″
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.50
- Open/Overall Length: 7.62
- Weight: 6.08 oz.
- Circa: 1998
- Maker: Matt Lerch“ Lerch Custom Knives“ Sussex, WI