Lerch, Matt – Beloit GoldLip Pearl Integral D/A – LinerLock Folder
Out of stock
Matt Lerch GoldLip Pearl Integral Dual Action Folder¦
This handmade dual action (both manual and automatic) folder has all the bells and whistles. Matt Lerch used Eggerling Mosaic Damascus for the steel and GoldLip Pearl for the handle scale inlays. Built with 14K Gold shields, inlays, screws, ThumbStud with diamond and even the lanyard bale making this an excellent example of Mr. Lerch’s attention to detail, fit and finish as well as his artistic talent. A collector piece for the serious collector.
- Blade: Robert Eggerling Mosaic Damascus … spotted crossroads pattern¦ Drop Point Style¦ hotœblued¦ 14K Gold faceted ThumbStud with 22 point diamond inlay
- Handle: GoldLip Pearl inlays¦ integral frame construction¦ file-worked anodized titanium liners¦ 14K Gold shield inlays¦ gold plated screws¦ 14K gold bale¦¦ 14K Gold wire inlays¦ LinerLock
- Blade Edge Length: 3.50″
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.87
- Open/Overall Length: 8.43
- Weight: 6.24 oz.
- Circa: 1998
- Maker: Matt Lerch“ Lerch Custom Knives“ Sussex, WI
Lerch, Matt - Sussex, WI
Matt Lerch is an award winning knifemaker and designer. He made his first knife in 1984 and by his own admission has focused on folders since 1991 specializing in interframe and intergral folders. He and his wife Mary Jo (whom also designs and crafts knives) craft each knife individually, using the highest quality materials available. He prefers to create knives of detail and mechanical complexity. He considers designing the mechanism as one of the most challenging and rewarding parts of the knifemaking process. He uses the finest craftsperson he can find for engraving and blade steels, making his pieces truly a one-of-a-kind handmade custom piece of art.