Matt Lerch GoldLip Pearl Integral Dual Action Folder¦
This handmade dual action (both manual and automatic) folder has all the bells and whistles. Matt Lerch used Eggerling Mosaic Damascus for the steel and GoldLip Pearl for the handle scale inlays. Built with 14K Gold shields, inlays, screws, ThumbStud with diamond and even the lanyard bale making this an excellent example of Mr. Lerch’s attention to detail, fit and finish as well as his artistic talent. A collector piece for the serious collector.
- Blade: Robert Eggerling Mosaic Damascus … spotted crossroads pattern¦ Drop Point Style¦ hotœblued¦ 14K Gold faceted ThumbStud with 22 point diamond inlay
- Handle: GoldLip Pearl inlays¦ integral frame construction¦ file-worked anodized titanium liners¦ 14K Gold shield inlays¦ gold plated screws¦ 14K gold bale¦¦ 14K Gold wire inlays¦ LinerLock
- Blade Edge Length: 3.50″
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.87
- Open/Overall Length: 8.43
- Weight: 6.24 oz.
- Circa: 1998
- Maker: Matt Lerch“ Lerch Custom Knives“ Sussex, WI