Launch 7 – Alum Clip Point Automatic – ButtonLock Folder
Out of stock
Kershaw Launch 7 (7900GYBLK) Clip Point Auto Folder …
The Launch 7, designed by Tim Galyean, has an industrial look that offers a long, lean profile. Its Clip Point style blade has DLC coated CPM-154 blade steel and gray anodized aluminum handle material. Machined contours on both handle top and bottom and the integrated backspacer give the Launch 7 its modern, industrial aesthetic as well as ensuring a solid grip. Made in the USA!
- Blade: CPM 154 … DLC coating … Clip Point style …
- Handle: 6061-T6 aluminum … gray anodized … push-button open … push-button lock release … integrated backspacer …
- Blade Length: 3.75”
- Handle/Carry Length: 5”
- Open/Overall Length: 8.6”
- Carry: reversible Tip-Up CarryClip … Weight: 3.2 oz.
- Year of Introduction: 2017
- Origin: USA … KAI USA LTD – Kershaw Knives … Tualatin, OR
Kershaw was founded in 1974 to design and manufacture tools that knife users would be proud to own, carry, and use. Kershaw Knives is a brand of Kai USA Ltd, a member of the Kai Group. While many of Kershaw’s quality products are made in their facility in Tualatin, Oregon, they also draw on Kai’s resources to provide the very best for the customer. Their SpeedSafe assisted opening knives were first-to-market. They will keep on innovating, bringing new and better technologies and materials to today’s knife making industry and knife-using public.