Launch 4 – Alum Spear Point Automatic Knife – ButtonLock Folder
Out of stock
Kershaw Launch 4 (7500BLK) Spear Point Auto Folder …
The Kershaw Launch 4 with a blade of 1.9” is “California Legal” and an easy carry automatic folder. The Spear Point style blade steel is CPM-154 SS and DLC coated for blade protection and non-reflective good looks. The handle material and integrated backspacer are durable aluminum, anodized in black. The Launch 4 opens with a “low profile” push button designed to avoid accidental deployment. This tactical automatic is a great EDC and all-purpose utility work knife. Made in the USA!
- Blade: CPM 154 … DLC coating … Spear Point style
- Handle: 6061-T6 aluminum … black anodized … push-button open … push-button lock release
- Blade Length: 1.9”
- Handle/Carry Length: 3.2”
- Open/Overall Length: 5.1”
- Carry: Tip-Up CarryClip … Weight: 1.8 oz.
- Year of Introduction: 2016
- Origin: USA … KAI USA LTD – Kershaw Knives … Tualatin, OR
Kershaw was founded in 1974 to design and manufacture tools that knife users would be proud to own, carry, and use. Kershaw Knives is a brand of Kai USA Ltd, a member of the Kai Group. While many of Kershaw’s quality products are made in their facility in Tualatin, Oregon, they also draw on Kai's resources to provide the very best for the customer. Their SpeedSafe assisted opening knives were first-to-market. They will keep on innovating, bringing new and better technologies and materials to today's knife making industry and knife-using public.