Launch 10“ Alum Hawkbill Style Automatic“ ButtonLock Folder
Out of stock
Kershaw Launch 10 (7350) Hawkbill Style Auto Folder …
The Launch 10 nicknamed The Claw by Kershaw features an aggressive, hawkbill-style blade with angular planes on both blade spine and handle. The curved blade and the positioning of the razor-sharp tip make it especially handy when opening or breaking down boxes. Rope or cording is also easily mastered with the superb pull-cutting capabilities of the Launch 10. With the claw-shaped stonewashed CPM 154 SS blade and gray anodized aluminum handle material the Launch 10 has a balanced look and secure grip. Made in the USA!
- Blade: CPM 154 … StoneWash finish … Hawkbill style
- Handle: 6061-T6 aluminum … gray anodized … push-button open … push-button lock release … integrated backspacer with lanyard hole …
- Blade Length: 1.9″
- Handle/Carry Length: 3.2″
- Open/Overall Length: 5.2″
- Carry: reversible Tip-Up CarryClip … Weight: 1.8 oz.
- Year of Introduction: 2019
- Origin: USA … KAI USA LTD (Kershaw Knives) … Tualatin, OR
Kershaw was founded in 1974 to design and manufacture tools that knife users would be proud to own, carry, and use. Kershaw Knives is a brand of Kai USA Ltd, a member of the Kai Group. While many of Kershaw’s quality products are made in their facility in Tualatin, Oregon, they also draw on Kai's resources to provide the very best for the customer. Their SpeedSafe assisted opening knives were first-to-market. They will keep on innovating, bringing new and better technologies and materials to today's knife making industry and knife-using public.