Lampe, John – Aluminum Drop Point Automatic – ButtonLock Folder
John Lampe Aluminum Drop Point Automatic¦
This handmade ButtonLock (DB1) automatic by John Lempe has ATS-34 blade steel and Aluminum handle material. The result is a solid action, durable knife that will give many years of serviceable duty. The knife has a built-in designed adjustment system using the hex nut on the back of the pivot. Made in the USA, made to be used and made for performance.
- Blade: ATS-34 SS¦ Drop Point Style¦ flat grind (top and side) … BeadBlast finish
- Handle: Aluminum 6061 T6¦ 304 SS hardware¦ lanyard hole
- Blade Edge Length: 3.12″
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.75
- Open/Overall Length: 7.75
- Carry: Tip-Up CarryClip¦ Weight: 4.32 oz.
- Circa: 2017
- Maker: John Lampe … Barrel Industries … Beatrice, NE
Lampe, John - Beatrice, NE
John Lampe has a machine shop in Nebraska where he makes and assembles the DB1 (Double Barrel – Model 1) automatic knives. All of John’s autos are hand fitted and finished by John himself. His machine shop has 30 plus years of experience and John has been tinkering with autos since 1995.