CRKT KUK (2742) Machete Outdoor Utility Knife …
Named KUK, short for kukri, after the Nepalese tactical and utilitarian machete, this full tang recurved blade means business. One look at the burly carbon steel blade with a black powder coated finish is proof. Balanced out by a tough glass-reinforced nylon handle, it’s a surprisingly elegant balance of form and function. And when tucked in its woven polyester sheath, the additional paracord makes for super versatile carry options, just in case you™re headed over a high Himalayan pass with a full pack.
- Blade Length: 10.56″ (268.3 mm)
- Overall Length: 15.87″ (403.23 mm)
- Blade: 65Mn Carbon Steel¦ Full Tang Kukri Inspired Recurve Blade¦ Black Powder Coat Finish
- Handle: Tough Glass Reinforced Nylon Handle¦ Polypropylene Overmold and Thermoplastic Rubber
- Carry: 1680D Weaved Polyester with Polyethylene Insert Sheath … Weight: 14.7 oz
- Origin: China