Keller, Bill – Cherry Burl Folding Hunter – Linerlock Folder
Out of stock
Bill Keller Handmade Drop Point Folding Hunter w/Sheath …
This folding drop point hunting knife was handmade by Bill Keller. The drop point LinerLock folder has Cherry Burl scales and antler horn bolsters. This folder comes with a Leather and Nylon trimmed Sheath. Well crafted handmade folder is designed to be use in the field, on outdoors adventures or for everyday tasks.
- Blade: ATS-34 – satin finish – upswept Drop Point – ThumbStud
- Handle: cherry burl – antler (Axis Deer) bolsters
- Blade Edge Length: 2.87″
- Open/Overall Length: 7.43″
- Closed: 4.37″
- Carry: Leather w/Nylon Sheath – Weight: 3.52 oz.
- Circa: 2000
- Maker: Bill Keller – San Antonio, TX