Jungle, Machete – Santoprene, Orange w/Leather Sheath – Fixed Blade
Benchmade Jungle (153, 154) Machete with Sheath …
This item is no longer in production …
These are big, impressive knives designed by Warren Osborne for brush clearing in jungle warfare situations. The machete style is an all around outdoor tool. Comes with leather sheath for convenient carry.
- Handle Material: orange Santoprene (TVP)
- Blade Steel: full tang 1095 spring steel
- Blade Length: Bolo – 9.00″ … Clip Point – 9.69″
- Open/Overall Length: Bolo – 13.59″ … Clip Point – 14.29″
- Weight: Bolo – 11.82oz. … Clip Point – 10.90 oz.
- Origin: USA
Benchmade Knife Company, Inc. was founded in California in 1988 and moved to Oregon in 1990. Benchmade's breaking new ground in the manufactured knife markets by using non-traditional materials and modern manufacturing methods in not only building knives better but, inevitably building better knives. Benchmade employs a simple philosophy: "Make it cool, make it solid, make it happen and definitely make it Benchmade."