Johnson, R.B. – Mammoth Ivory Bolster Release Auto – BolsterLock Folder
Out of stock
R.B. Johnson Mammoth Ivory Bolster Release Auto …
Mr. Johnson of Clearwater, MN made this beautiful Bolster Release automatic. The blade steel is Damascus and the handle scales are Mammoth Ivory. The liners are fileworked. The mosaic bolsters and bolster release have some carved/fileworked detail as well. This creative, well working auto will be a prized addition to a collection or a spectacular, fully functional EDC.
- Blade: Damascus¦ drop point style
- Handle: Mammoth Ivory¦ black Micarta spacers¦ mosaic Damascus bolsters and bolster release¦ 416 SS liners¦ BolsterLock … fileworked liners
- Blade Edge Length: 3.50″
- Closed/Handle length: 4.43
- Open/Overall Length: 8.12
- Carry: PocketKnife¦ Weight: 4.96 oz.
- Circa: 1997
- Maker: R.B. Johnson¦ R.B. Johnson Knives¦ Clearwater, MN
Granville Gallery is showing a collection of handmade knives with a specific interest in sole authorship pieces. The collection is eclectic and dates back to the 1980s. These pieces are available for sale on the BuyKnives.com site.