Johnson, R.B. – Mammoth Ivory Bolster Release Auto – BolsterLock Folder
Out of stock
R.B. Johnson Mammoth Ivory Bolster Release Automatic
Mr. Johnson of Clearwater, MN made this beautiful Bolster Release automatic. The blade steel is ATS-34 and the handle scales are Mammoth Ivory. The liners and bolsters are 416 SS. It has a bolster positioned lever to open and release the blade. Take it to work. This folder is small enough to be carried comfortably in a pocket, purse or case. This creative, well working auto will be a prized addition to a collection or a spectacular, fully functional EDC.
- Blade: ATS-34¦ drop point style¦ satin finish
- Handle: Mammoth Ivory¦ bolster positioned lever for opening and closing (releasing)¦ 416 SS liners and bolsters¦ BolsterLock
- Blade Edge Length: 2.50″
- Closed/Handle length: 3.75
- Open/Overall Length: 6.50
- Carry: PocketKnife¦ Weight: 2.88 oz.
- Circa: 1993¦ numbered 08
- Maker: B. Johnson¦ R.B. Johnson Knives¦ Clearwater, MN