Jernigan, Steve – EE SS Interframe Malachite Ivy Inlay – Linerlock Folder
Out of stock
Steve Jernigan Handmade Ivy Inlay Damascus Folder …
This EE model folder with Malachite gemstone inlays has a Snakeskin pattern Damascus handle scales and upswept blade. The inlay work is spectacular with gold wire inlay for the vines and the gemstone for the Ivy inlays. Mr. Jernigan does all this handmade craftsmanship down to the file-worked screw heads in his shop. The back-band is matching snakeskin pattern Damascus. Whether you carry it or collect it, this is a fully functional handcrafted working knife. Like all his knives, the action is as smooth as silk.
- Blade: Snakeskin pattern Stainless Steel Damascus by Mike Norris – satin finish – upswept or trailing point
- Handle: Snakeskin pattern SS Damascus – inlays both handle sides and blade – matching Damascus inter-frame, back-band and pivot caps – 17.62 24K Gold wire for Vine inlays – 21 Malachite Ivy Leaf inlays – screw heads are file worked to resemble flowers – LinerLock
- Blade Edge Length: 2.56″
- Open/Overall Length: 6.50″
- Closed/Handle Length: 3.56″
- Carry: PocketKnife- Weight: 2.88 oz.
- Circa: 2006 – Number EE-82
- Maker: Steve Jernigan – Jernigan Knives – Milton, FL
Jernigan, Steve - Milton, FL
A Florida outdoors-man handcrafts knives like few others. Steve Jernigan made his first knife in 1952, selling his highly sought-after knives since 1982 and full-time since 1989. Mr. Jernigan joined the Knifemakers' Guild in 1984 and currently serves on the Board of Directors. He is a master of blending curves, functional designs and stylish looks. His knives demonstrate his dedication to high-quality craftsmanship, deliberate construction and one of-a-kind pieces.