Jernigan, Steve – BQ SS Interframe Jade Inlay Auto – Buttonlock Folder
Out of stock
Steve Jernigan Handmade Jade InterFrame Auto …
This BQ model inter-frame with British Columbian Jade inlays side opening automatic has an ATS-34 modified drop point style blade with button release open/lock mechanism. The folder is all handmade down to the hardware by Mr. Jernigan in his shop. The frame is 410 stainless with a matching Jade inlay in the button release. The back-band is file worked bronze anodized titanium. Whether you carry it or collect it, this is a fully functional handcrafted working knife. Like all his knives, the action is as smooth as silk.
- Blade: ATS-34 Stainless Steel – satin finish – modified Drop Point
- Handle: British Columbian Jade inlays both handle sides and button release – 410 stainless inter-frame construction – satin finish – fully file worked bronze anodized back-band
- Blade Edge Length: 3.25″
- Open/Overall Length: 8.31″
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.62″
- Carry: PocketKnife – Weight: 4.48 oz.
- Circa: 2006¦ Number BQ
- Maker: Steve Jernigan .- Jernigan Knives – Milton, FL
Jernigan, Steve - Milton, FL
A Florida outdoors-man handcrafts knives like few others. Steve Jernigan made his first knife in 1952, selling his highly sought-after knives since 1982 and full-time since 1989. Mr. Jernigan joined the Knifemakers’ Guild in 1984 and currently serves on the Board of Directors. He is a master of blending curves, functional designs and stylish looks. His knives demonstrate his dedication to high-quality craftsmanship, deliberate construction and one of-a-kind pieces.