Jernigan, Steve – BBQ SS Interframe Violet Oyster Inlay Auto – Buttonlock Folder
Out of stock
Steve Jernigan Handmade Violet Oyster InterFrame Auto …
This BBQ (BB model¦ Q (auto) inter-frame with Violet Oyster inlays side opening automatic has a Sandvik 12C27 modified wharncliffe style blade with button release open/lock mechanism. The folder is all handmade down to the hardware by Mr. Jernigan in his shop. The frame and back-band is 410 stainless with a Violet Oyster inlay in the button release. The folder is an easy lightweight carry. This is a practical handmade piece of pocket jewelry fully functional for EDC; making this an affordable handcrafted working knife in addition to a spectacular collectible piece. Like all his knives, the action is as smooth as silk.
- Blade: 12C27 Sandvik – satin finish – modified Wharncliffe – Violet Oyster inlay in button release
- Handle: Violet Oyster inlays – six asymmetrical violet oyster inlays in each side – 410 stainless steel frame – satin finish – inter-frame construction – 410 SS back-spacer
- Blade Edge Length: 2.56″
- Open/Overall Length: 6.50″
- Closed/Handle Length: 3.75″
- Carry: PocketKnife – Weight: 2.24 oz.
- Circa: 2010 – Number BBQ-1
- Maker: Steve Jernigan – Jernigan Knives – Milton, FL
Jernigan, Steve - Milton, FL
A Florida outdoors-man handcrafts knives like few others. Steve Jernigan made his first knife in 1952, selling his highly sought-after knives since 1982 and full-time since 1989. Mr. Jernigan joined the Knifemakers' Guild in 1984 and currently serves on the Board of Directors. He is a master of blending curves, functional designs and stylish looks. His knives demonstrate his dedication to high-quality craftsmanship, deliberate construction and one of-a-kind pieces.