Jernigan, Steve – BBQ Integral Bolster Sambar Stag Auto – Buttonlock Folder
Out of stock
Steve Jernigan Handmade Sambar Stag Integral Auto …
This BBQ (BB model¦ Q (auto)) Sambar Stag scales integral bolster side opening automatic has a Sandvik 12C27 modified wharncliffe style blade with button release open/lock mechanism. The folder is all handmade down to the hardware by Mr. Jernigan in his shop. The frame and back-band is 410 stainless with a Picasso marble inlay in the button release. The folder is an easy lightweight carry. This is a practical handmade piece of pocket jewelry fully functional for EDC; making this an affordable handcrafted working knife in addition to a spectacular collectible piece.
- Blade: 12C27 Sandvik … satin finish¦ modified Wharncliffe¦ Picasso marble inlay in button release
- Handle: Sambar Stag … 410 stainless steel frame¦ satin finish … integral bolster construction … 410 SS backspacer
- Blade Edge Length: 2.56″
- Open/Overall Length: 6.37
- Closed/Handle Length: 3.68″
- Carry: PocketKnife¦ Weight: 2.24 oz.
- Circa: 2010¦ Number BBQ-7
- Maker: Steve Jernigan … Jernigan Knives … Milton, FL
Granville Gallery is showing a collection of handmade knives with a specific interest in sole authorship pieces. The collection is eclectic and dates back to the 1980s. These pieces are available for sale on the BuyKnives.com site.