Jernigan, Steve – ASP-12 Titanium w/Micarta Tactical Flipper – FrameLock Folder
Out of stock
Steve Jernigan Handmade Tactical Flipper Folder …
This ASP (Advance, Secure, Proceed) titanium lightweight folder has a Sandvik 12C27 modified spear point blade with covert flipper. The flipper opener operates effortlessly with a ball bearing pivot. The knife is all handmade down to the titanium Tip-Up CarryClip by Mr. Jernigan in his shop. The folder has a FrameLock designed locking mechanism for secure use. The frame is titanium and with an aluminum backspacer, the folder is an easy lightweight carry. This is a practical handmade EDC that can tackle multiple tasks on an Outdoor Adventure; making this an affordable handcrafted working knife in addition to a collectible piece.
- Blade: 12C27 Sandvik – satin finish – modified Spear Point with swedge – Flipper opener
- Handle: Titanium (6AL4V) Frame – BeadBlast finish – brown Micarta onlays – aluminum backspacer – ball bearing pivot – FrameLock
- Blade Edge Length: 3.43″
- Overall Length: 8.25″
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.50″
- Carry: Tip-Up CarryClip – Weight: 2.88 oz. – Includes Ostrich Leather Pouch
- Circa: 2011
- Maker: Steve Jernigan – Jernigan Knives – Milton, FL
Jernigan, Steve - Milton, FL
A Florida outdoors-man handcrafts knives like few others. Steve Jernigan made his first knife in 1952, selling his highly sought-after knives since 1982 and full-time since 1989. Mr. Jernigan joined the Knifemakers’ Guild in 1984 and currently serves on the Board of Directors. He is a master of blending curves, functional designs and stylish looks. His knives demonstrate his dedication to high-quality craftsmanship, deliberate construction and one of-a-kind pieces.