Intellect – Titanium Coated Assisted Flipper – Framelock Folder
3 in stock
Kershaw Intellect (1810) Assisted Flipper Folder …
This item is no longer in production …
This good-looking folder is the intelligent choice for style, functionality, and practicality. The drop-point blade is ideal for a wide range of cutting applications. The polished backspacers and other hardware contrast handsomely with the handle’s matte grey titanium carbo-nitride coating and visually tie-in with the polished blade. Opening is smooth, easy and entirely ambidextrous with SpeedSafe assisted opening and the built-in flipper. A FrameLock secures the blade open during use.
- Blade: 8Cr13MoV SS … polished finish … Flipper
- Handle: SS … titanium carbo-nitride coating … FrameLock … SpeedSafe® assisted opening with flipper
- Blade length: 3 in. (7.6 cm)
- Closed length: 3.75 in. (9.5 cm)
- Open length: 6.75 in. (17.1 cm)
- Carry: Reversible Tip-Up CarryClip … Weight: 3.7 oz.
- Year of Introduction: 2016
- Origin: China
Kershaw was founded in 1974 to design and manufacture tools that knife users would be proud to own, carry, and use. Kershaw Knives is a brand of Kai USA Ltd, a member of the Kai Group. While many of Kershaw’s quality products are made in their facility in Tualatin, Oregon, they also draw on Kai's resources to provide the very best for the customer. Their SpeedSafe assisted opening knives were first-to-market. They will keep on innovating, bringing new and better technologies and materials to today's knife making industry and knife-using public.