Induction – Aluminum w/GFN Insert Drop Point – HawkLock Folder
Out of stock
Kershaw Induction (1905) Flipper Folder …
The drop-point blade has a two-tone finish. The flats are satin finished, the grinds, both along the cutting edge and the deep top swedge, are black-oxide coated creating the two-tone finish. The Hawk Lock automatically locks it into position upon opening. When you are ready to close the blade, release the Hawk Lock by a pull on the slider button. The Induction’s handle is lightweight anodized aluminum with a textured glass-filled nylon front insert for sure grip.
- Blade: 8Cr13MoV SS – black-oxide & satin finish
- Handle: Anodized aluminum with glass-filled nylon texture insert¦ HawkLock with slide button¦
- Blade length: 3.1 in. (7.9 cm)
- Closed length: 4.4 in. (11.2 cm)
- Open length: 7.6 in. (19.3 cm)
- Carry: Reversible Tip-Up CarryClip¦ Weight: 3.75 oz.
- Year of Introduction: 2016
- Origin: China
Kershaw was founded in 1974 to design and manufacture tools that knife users would be proud to own, carry, and use. Kershaw Knives is a brand of Kai USA Ltd, a member of the Kai Group. While many of Kershaw’s quality products are made in their facility in Tualatin, Oregon, they also draw on Kai's resources to provide the very best for the customer. Their SpeedSafe assisted opening knives were first-to-market. They will keep on innovating, bringing new and better technologies and materials to today's knife making industry and knife-using public.