Hogue Deka ABLE Lock – Magnacut Black Clip Point Blade – FDE Handle – HO24377
Only 1 left in stock
Hogue Knives HO24377 Deka ABLE Lock Folding Knife FDE
Welcome to Hogue Inc., home to a proud family tradition of American quality and innovation since 1968. Every product is built in the spirit of fine craftsmanship, attention to detail, and complete dedication to the legacy of founder Guy Hogue. Fit, function, superior performance, and world-class design are hallmarks of the Hogue name.
The Deka folder features polymer handles with a variety of attractive patterns. The knife comes with modified Wharncliffe and clip point variations to fit your needs and tastes. The ambidextrous blade is easy to deploy thanks to the included thumstuds. The knife comes with the ABLE-Lock system that secures the knife while open or closed. This version has the clip point blade with a black Cerakote MagnaCut steel and an FDE coloring on the polymer handles.
- Blade Length: 3.25″
- Closed Length: 4.25″
- Overall Length: 7.50″
- Blade Thickness: 0.094″
- Blade Material: CPM-MagnaCut Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 60-62 HRC
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Black Cerakote
- Blade Treatment: Cryogenically Heat Treated
- Handle Material: FDE Polymer Scales with Crosshatch Texture
- Locking Mechanism: Ambidextrous ABLE Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up Reversible with Filler Plate
- Designer: Allen Elishewitz
- Weight: 2.1 oz.
- Made in the USA