Hitchmough, Howard – Mammoth Ivory Damascus Drop Point – Lockback Folder
Out of stock
Howard Hitchmough Handmade Mammoth Ivory Folder …
This LockBack folder has Mammoth Ivory handle scales and a Raindrop pattern Damascus Stainless Steel blade. Mr. Hichtmough’s education in jewelry making is evidenced in the 14K Gold ThumbStud and pins. File-worked pins, liner and back-band. Craftmanship and attention to detail is shown through this piece. Fully functional LockBack folder to add to a collection or EDC pocket jewelry.
- Blade: Raindrop pattern Stainless Steel Damascus – Drop Point
- Handle: Mammoth Ivory – matching Damascus bolsters – file-worked liners, back-band (spine) and pins – LockBack – 14K Gold pins and fittings
- Blade Edge Length: 2.43″
- Open/Overall Length: 6.50″
- Closed/Handle Length: 3.31″
- Carry: PocketKnife – Weight: 3.20 oz.
- Circa: 1998
- Maker: Howard Hitchmough – Knives of Distinction – Peterborough, NH
Hitchmough, Howard - Peterborough, NH
Born (1942) and raised in London, England, Mr. Hitchmough sold his first knife in 1967. He moved from England to New Hampshire in 1997. He is quoted as saying: The major portion of my work is folding knives relishing the challenges involved in creating a properly functioning mechanism within a visually balanced and flowing design.