HEST II Assault – G-10 Tactical w/Sheath – Fixed Blade – Black Plain Edge
Out of stock
DPx HEST II Assault (DPHSX005) Survival Knife w/Sheath …
This HEST (Hostile Environment Survival Tool) is no longer in production¦
The Assault is a take-to-the-fight, low-profile duty knife. The handle is American G10 scales and features a PVD black-coated blade that reduces the visible signature to nearly zero. The Assault weighs 5.4 oz and comes with a black Cordura Sheath with a sleeve for a sharpening rod or fire starter.
- Overall Length 7.63″ / 193.80 mm
- Blade Length 3.15″ / 80.01 mm
- Blade: Black satin TiCN PVD-coated Niolox tool steel blade with 61 Rockwell hardness … full tang construction … 1/4 hex driver tool … wire stripper jimping and hard lashing points … Thumb grip/bottle opener
- Handle: American black G10 scales … hollow handle w/304 stainless steel hybrid slotted/Allen screws
- Carry: Black CORDURA® Sheath … Weight: 5.40 oz
- Origin: Italy … by LionSTEEL in Maniago, Northern Italy
Their knives are not just edged tools, they are designed and built to be hostile environment survival tools. DPx Gear is designed, tested and used in places like Afghanistan, Somalia, Iraq, Burma, and many other hard, unforgiving places. Adventurer, Robert Young Pelton has applied his 30 years in conflict, wilderness and hard-use environments to bring the cumulative experience to DPx Gear products.