Heritage R870 Stockman – Walnut (3-1/4″) 3-Blade PocketKnife – SlipJoint Folder
Out of stock
Remington Stockman (R11007) 3-Blade PocketKnife …
This item is no longer in production …
- Blade: 440A SS – Clip, Spey and Sheepsfoot blades – Remington UMC tang stamp – Remington blade etch
- Handle: Walnut derived from stocks of the Model 870 Wingmaster Shotgun – laser etched with Remington “R” and 870 – nickel silver bolsters and liners – SlipJoint
- Blade Edge Length: Clip: 2-1/8″ – Spey: 1-3/8″ – Sheepsfoot: 1-1/2″
- Blade Length: Clip: 2-1/2″ – Spey: 1-3/4″ – Sheepsfoot: 1-3/4″
- Closed/Carry Length: 3-1/4″
- Open/Overall Length: 5-5/8″
- Carry: PocketKnife = Weight: 1.60 oz.
- Origin: USA – Bear & Son Cutlery – Jacksonville, AL
Bear & Son Cutlery
The Bear & Son Cutlery factory is unique. It is 100% self-contained. While some companies only assemble parts brought in from various suppliers and put their names on the product, they do everything in-house from building their own blanking dies to heat treating, grinding and assembly, as well as hand finishing their products.
Their ongoing commitment: To make them in America, and make them affordable.