Heritage R700 LockBack Folder – Walnut (3-7/8″) w/ThumbSlot & CarryClip
1 in stock
RemingtonœOne Hand Opener (R11008) LockBack …
This item is no longer in production …
- Blade: 440A SS – Drop Point style – Remington UMC tang stamp – Remington blade etch – ThumbSlot
- Handle: Walnut derived from stocks of the Model 700 Remington rifles – laser etched with Remington R and 700 – nickel silver bolsters – SS liners – LockBack – CarryClip – lanyard hole
- Blade Edge Length: 2-5/8″
- Blade Length: 2-7/8″
- Closed/Handle Length: 3-7/8″
- Overall Length: 6-1/2″
- Carry: Tip-Up CarryClip – Weight: 2.56 oz.
- Origin: USA – Bear & Son Cutlery – Jacksonville, AL
Bear & Son Cutlery
The Bear & Son Cutlery factory is unique. It is 100% self-contained. While some companies only assemble parts brought in from various suppliers and put their names on the product, they do everything in-house from building their own blanking dies to heat treating, grinding and assembly, as well as hand finishing their products.
Their ongoing commitment: To make them in America, and make them affordable.