Heritage R700 GutHook – Walnut (7 1/2″) Hunting Knife w/Sheath – Fixed Blade
1 in stock
Remington Big Game Guthook (R19982) Hunter with Leather Sheath …
This item is no longer in production …
- Blade: 440A SS – Drop Point style with Guthook – Remington UMC and RH-31 tang stamps – Remington blade etch
- Handle: Walnut derived from stocks of the Model 700 Remington rifles – laser etched with Remington R and 700 – nickel silver bolsters – full tang construction
- Blade Edge Length: 2-7/8″
- Blade Length: 3-5/8″
- Overall Length: 7-1/2″
- Carry: Leather Sheath – Weight: 6.24 oz.
- Origin: USA – Bear & Son Cutlery – Jacksonville, AL
Bear & Son Cutlery
The Bear & Son Cutlery factory is unique. It is 100% self-contained. While some companies only assemble parts brought in from various suppliers and put their names on the product, they do everything in-house from building their own blanking dies to heat treating, grinding and assembly, as well as hand finishing their products.
Their ongoing commitment: To make them in America, and make them affordable.