Hawkins, Rade – Ironwood Engraved Fat Skinner w/Sheath – Fixed Blade
Out of stock
Rade Hawkins Handmade EngravedœFat Skinner¦
This Skinner hunting knife was handmade by Rade Hawkins. The blade is 154-CM with Ironwood scales on full tang construction. Engraved bolsters and comes with a Leather Sheath custom made to fit this fixed blade. This collector piece was made for the 1994 Knifemakers’ Guild Show and has a 25th Anniversary inlay. Ready to go into the field or your collection.
- Blade: 154 CM SS (61 HRC)¦ modified drop point¦ tapered tang¦ hand rubbed satin finish
- Handle: Desert Ironwood¦ engraved SS bolsters and pins¦ sterling silver 25th Anniversary Knifemakers™ Guild Show (1994) inlay
- Blade Edge Length: 2.75
- Overall Length: 7.12“
- Carry: Leather Sheath with tooled basket weave design¦ Weight: 8.32 oz.
- Engraver: Billy Bates¦ Decatur, AL
- Circa: 1994
- Maker: Rade Hawkins (1938-2014) – Fayetteville, GA