Hard Way – Skeletonized Hunter w/Sheath – Fixed Blade
Benchmade Lone Wolf Hard Way (40033, 40034) Skeletonized Hunter …
Benchmade Lone Wolf Knives are no longer in production …
Lone Wolf Hard Way hunting tools were developed and manufactured by Benchmade. The Lone Wolf Hard Way has N680 SS skeletonized design and a nylon sheath. Lightweight carry at home and a hard working tool in the field. Made in USA!
- Blade Length: Skinner: 2.52″ … Caper: 2.59″
- Overall Length: Skinner: 6.79″ … Caper: 6.67″
- Blade Material: N680 Stainless Steel
- Handle: Rubber coated N680 SS
- Carry: Nylon Sheath – Weight: Skinner: 3.8 oz … Caper: 3.0 oz
- Origin: USA … Benchmade Knife Company … Oregon City, OR
Benchmade Knife Company
Benchmade Knife Company, Inc. was founded in California in 1988 and moved to Oregon in 1990. Benchmade's breaking new ground in the manufactured knife markets by using non-traditional materials and modern manufacturing methods in not only building knives better but, inevitably building better knives.
Benchmade employs a simple philosophy: "Make it cool, make it solid, make it happen and definitely make it Benchmade."