Webb Hammond Handmade Coral Drop Point w/Sheath …
This Drop Point Hunter was handmade by Webb Hammond. The blade is the maker’s Damascus merged with a handle of Alaskan Coral. A Leather Sheath and a display stand of Fossil Walrus cheekbone are included. This one-of-a-kind collector piece is a fully functional hunting knife.
- Blade: maker’s Damascus (1084 powdered steel and sheetrock screws) – Drop Point
- Handle: Alaskan Coral – nickel silver guard – Fossil Walrus Ivory spacer
- Display: stand is Fossil Walrus cheekbone
- Blade Edge Length: 2.75″
- Overall Length: 7.62“
- Carry: Leather Sheath – Weight: 6.40 oz.
- Circa: 2005
- Maker: Webb Hammond – Seabeck, WA – Currently – Fossil, OR