Benchmade Griptilian (550-S30V, 555-S30V) Sheepsfoot …
The Benchmade Griptilian, a Mel Pardue designed folder that is considered one of the best all-purpose everyday carry knives year after year. This version of the Griptilian has Noryl GTX handle scales, a polymer resin that is tough, lightweight and resistant to heat, cold, water and chemicals for a durable cutting tool. The blade steel is CPM-S30V, a martensitic, powdered stainless steel with high levels of wear and corrosion resistance for solid performance and good edge retention. Ambidextrous use with an Axis Lock and reversible pocket clip. Excellent all-around functionality whether in the field, at work or around the house. Made in the USA!
- Blade: CPM-S30V (58-60 HRC) – Sheepsfoot Style – ThumbHole – saber grind
- Handle: Noryl GTX (Polymer) – textured and contoured – SS liners – AxisLock mechanism – lanyard hole –
- Blade Edge Length: 550: 3.31″ – 555 (Mini): 2.81″
- Blade Length: 550: 3.50″ – 555 (Mini): 3.00″
- Closed/Handle Length: 550: 4.62″ – 555 (Mini): 3.87″
- Open/Overall Length: 550: 8.07″ – 555 (Mini): 6.75″
- Carry: Reversible Tip-Up CarryClip – Weight: 550: 3.84 oz. – 555 (Mini): 2.72 oz.
- Origin: USA – Benchmade Knife Company – Oregon City, OR