Griptilian, GFN – 154CM Tanto w/ThumbStuds – AxisLock Folder
$90.00 – $110.00
Benchmade Griptilian (553, 557) Tanto w/ThumbStuds …
These models are no longer in production …
The Benchmade Griptilian is a Mel Pardue designed folder. With its all-around functionality the Griptillian is hard to surpass for an everyday carry utility tool. It features textured polymer handles making it a durable and lightweight folder. The AxisLock mechanism makes the knife an ambidextrous open and close. The Tanto blade has dual ThumbStuds on the 154CM stainless steel. The pocket clip can be reversed for right or left-handed use. Made in the USA.
- Blade Length: 553: 3.45″ (8.76cm) – 557 Mini: 2.91″ (7.39cm)
- Open/Overall Length: 553: 8.07″ (20.50cm) – 557 Mini: 6.78″ (17.22cm)
- Closed/Carry Length: 553: 4.62″ (11.73cm) – 557 Mini: 3.87″ (9.83cm)
- Blade Steel: 154CM stainless steel (58-60 HRC) – modified Tanto style – dual (Ambidextrous) ThumbStuds
- Handle Material: Glass Reinforced Nylon – AxisLock mechanism
- Carry: Reversible Tip-Up CarryClip – Weight: 553: 3.89 oz. – 557 Mini: 2.67 oz.
- Origin: USA – Benchmade Knife Company – Oregon City, OR
Benchmade Knife Company
Benchmade Knife Company, Inc. was founded in California in 1988 and moved to Oregon in 1990. Benchmade's breaking new ground in the manufactured knife markets by using non-traditional materials and modern manufacturing methods in not only building knives better but, inevitably building better knives.
Benchmade employs a simple philosophy: "Make it cool, make it solid, make it happen and definitely make it Benchmade."