Griptilian, GFN – 154CM Drop Point w/ThumbStuds – AxisLock Folder
Benchmade Griptilian (551, 556) Drop Point w/ThumbStuds Folder …
This item is no longer in production …
The Benchmade Griptilian is a Mel Pardue designed folder. With its all-around functionality the Griptilian is hard to surpass for an EDC utility tool. This Grip features textured Nylon handles making it a durable and lightweight folder. The AxisLock mechanism and dual ThumbStuds make the knife an ambidextrous open and close. The modified Drop Point blade has 154CM stainless steel that offers good wear resistance with corrosion resistance. The PocketClip can be reversed for right- or left-handed use. Made in the USA.
- Blade Length: 3.45″ or 2.91″ – 154CM (58-61 HRC) – Drop Point Style – dual ThumbStuds
- Handle: textured Nylon GFN (thermoplastic) – AxisLock – lanyard hole
- Handle/Closed Length: 4.62″ or 3.87″
- Overall/Open Length: 8.07″ or 6.78″
- Carry: Reversible Tip-Up CarryClip – Weight: 3.88 oz. or 2.81 oz.
- Origin: USA – Benchmade Knife Company – Oregon City, OR
Benchmade Knife Company
Benchmade Knife Company, Inc. was founded in California in 1988 and moved to Oregon in 1990. Benchmade's breaking new ground in the manufactured knife markets by using non-traditional materials and modern manufacturing methods in not only building knives better but, inevitably building better knives.
Benchmade employs a simple philosophy: "Make it cool, make it solid, make it happen and definitely make it Benchmade."