Griptilian, G10 – 20CV Sheepsfoot w/ThumbHole – AxisLock Folder
Benchmade Griptilian (555-1) Sheepsfoot w/ThumbHole Folder …
This item is no longer in production …
The Benchmade Griptilian is a Mel Pardue designed folder. With its all-around functionality the Griptillian is hard to surpass for an EDC utility tool. ThisœGrip features textured G-10 handles, blue accented liners and blue anodized barrel spacers making it a durable and lightweight folder. The AxisLock mechanism makes the knife an ambidextrous open and close. The modified Sheepsfoot blade has a thumb hole in the CPM-20CV stainless steel that offers good wear resistance with excellent corrosion resistance. The PocketClip can be reversed for right- or left-handed use. Made in the USA.
- Blade Length: 2.91″ – CPM-20CV (59-61 HRC) – Speepsfoot Style – ThumbHolePreview Changes (opens in a new tab)
- Handle: layered gray and blue G10 – AxisLock – lanyard hole
- Handle/Closed Length: 3.87″
- Overall/Open Length: 6.78″
- Carry: Reversible Tip-Up CarryClip – Weight: 2.88 oz.
- Origin: USA – Benchmade Knife Co. – Oregon City, OR