Griptilian, G10 – 20CV Sheepsfoot w/ThumbHole – AxisLock Folder
Benchmade Griptilian (555-1) Sheepsfoot w/ThumbHole Folder …
This item is no longer in production …
The Benchmade Griptilian is a Mel Pardue designed folder. With its all-around functionality the Griptillian is hard to surpass for an EDC utility tool. ThisœGrip features textured G-10 handles, blue accented liners and blue anodized barrel spacers making it a durable and lightweight folder. The AxisLock mechanism makes the knife an ambidextrous open and close. The modified Sheepsfoot blade has a thumb hole in the CPM-20CV stainless steel that offers good wear resistance with excellent corrosion resistance. The PocketClip can be reversed for right- or left-handed use. Made in the USA.
- Blade Length: 2.91″ – CPM-20CV (59-61 HRC) – Speepsfoot Style – ThumbHolePreview Changes (opens in a new tab)
- Handle: layered gray and blue G10 – AxisLock – lanyard hole
- Handle/Closed Length: 3.87″
- Overall/Open Length: 6.78″
- Carry: Reversible Tip-Up CarryClip – Weight: 2.88 oz.
- Origin: USA – Benchmade Knife Co. – Oregon City, OR
Benchmade Knife Company, Inc. was founded in California in 1988 and moved to Oregon in 1990. Benchmade's breaking new ground in the manufactured knife markets by using non-traditional materials and modern manufacturing methods in not only building knives better but, inevitably building better knives. Benchmade employs a simple philosophy: "Make it cool, make it solid, make it happen and definitely make it Benchmade."