GATCO Arkansas Tri-Hone – 3-Stone Sharpening System
Out of stock
GATCO Arkansas Tri-Hone (8T001) Sharpening System …
This item is no longer in production …
This premier 3-stone sharpening system includes a 180 grit coarse silicon carbide stone for setting the bevel, a 100% natural Arkansas medium stone (220 grit) for sharpening, and a 100% natural Arkansas fine stone (320 grit) for polishing to produce the ultimate razor sharpness. All stones are mounted on a natural wood triangle which provides an elevated work surface. Makes an excellent choice for sharpening all kitchen, D-I-Y cutlery, plane blades, chisels and wood carving instruments. System includes honing oil. Made in the USA.
- Three-stone sharpening system with honing oil
- Has a coarse silicon carbide stone for setting the bevel on dull or badly damaged blades
- The 100% natural Arkansas medium stone is for sharpening
- Also includes a 100% natural Arkansas fine stone for polishing to produce the ultimate razor sharpness
- All stones are mounted on a natural wood triangle which provides an elevated work surface for ease of use
- Origin: USA … Bear & Son Cutlery … Jacksonville, AL
Bear & Son Cutlery
The Bear & Son Cutlery factory is unique. It is 100% self-contained. While some companies only assemble parts brought in from various suppliers and put their names on the product, they do everything in-house from building their own blanking dies to heat treating, grinding and assembly, as well as hand finishing their products.
Their ongoing commitment: To make them in America, and make them affordable.