Freek, M4 – G10, Layered Drop Point – AxisLock Folder
Out of stock
Benchmade G10 Freek (560-1) AxisLock Folder …
This super tough Benchmade Freek has M4 blade steel and milled layered G10 handle scales. The gray and black layered G10 is milled to provide excellent grip and style, while the red G10 base layer and anodized aluminum barrel spacers bring an additional pop of color to the handles. The high-strength CPM-M4 blade is designed for hard use, pushing the limits of what the already tough Freek was meant to do. Made in the USA!
- Blade: CPM-M4 super steel (62-64 HRC) – Drop Point style – ambidextrous ThumbStuds – black Cerakote finish
- Handle: grey and black textured G10 with red base – red anodized aluminum spacers – AxisLock –
- Blade Edge length: 3.50″
- Blade Length: 3.60″
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.86″
- Open/Overall Length: 8.46″
- Carry: reversible Tip-Up CarryClip – Weight: 4.30 oz.
- Origin: USA – Benchmade Knife Company – Oregon City, OR