Freek – Durometer Versaflex/Grivory Drop Point – AxisLock Folder
$100.00 – $120.00
Benchmade Freek (560, 565) Drop Point Folder …
The Freek folder has dual durometer handle scales – a combination of a rigid material for strength with a soft or flexible material for function. The Freek uses durable Grivory and molded Versaflex for superior strength and grip performance. An AxisLock and dual ThumbStuds on the CPM-S30V blade offer ambidextrous use. Reversible PocketClip for left or right hand carry. Made in the USA.
- Blade Length: 3.60″ (9.14cm) – Mini: 3.00″ (7.62cm)
- Open: 8.46″ (21.49cm) – Mini: 4.05″ (10.29cm)
- Closed: 4.86″ (12.34cm) – Mini: 7.05″ (17.91cm)
- Blade Steel: CPM-S30V stainless steel (58-60 HRC) – Drop Point
- Handle Material: Warm gray Grivory® and black overmolded Versaflex®
- Carry: Reversible tip-up CarryClip – Weight: 3.72 oz. – Mini: 2.57 oz.
- Origin: USA
Benchmade Knife Company
Benchmade Knife Company, Inc. was founded in California in 1988 and moved to Oregon in 1990. Benchmade's breaking new ground in the manufactured knife markets by using non-traditional materials and modern manufacturing methods in not only building knives better but, inevitably building better knives.
Benchmade employs a simple philosophy: "Make it cool, make it solid, make it happen and definitely make it Benchmade."