Fossil – SS w/G10 Overlay Drop Point Flipper – FrameLock Folder
CRKT Fossil (5461K, 5470) Flipper Folder …
A one-of-a-kind looking pocket knife, it features the IKBS ball bearing pivot system, combined with an opening flipper for blade deployment that is smooth and fast. A thumb hole cutout in the blade gives you a second option for opening the knife. The flipper also turns into a finger guard when the blade is open. The handles are made of stainless steel with a unique hammered finish and contoured multi-colored G10 handle overlays.
- 5461K: Blade 3.41 inches – Closed 4.31 inches – Open 7.69 inches – Weight 4.1 oz
- 5470: Blade 3.96 inches – Closed 4.95 inches – Open 8.88 inches – Weight 6.1 oz
- Blade: 8Cr13MoV, 58-60 HRC – Gray Titanium Nitride or Satin Finish – Flipper Opening – Drop Point – Hollow Grind
- Handle: 2Cr13 Stainless Steel w/G10 Overlay – IKBS Ball Bearing Pivot System – FrameLock
- Carry: 1-Position Tip-Up Carry Clip
- Origin: China
3.41" Gray Combo Edge -5461K, 3.41" Satin Plain Edge -5460, 3.96 Gray Combo Edge – 5471K, 3.96" Satin Plain Edge – 5470
CRKT-Columbia River Knife & Tool
Columbia River Knife & Tool (CRKT), a Tualatin, Oregon-based manufacturer of knives, tools, and accessories was founded by Rod Bremer in 1994. CRKT offers a broad line of sport, work, and professional knives and tools that are purpose driven designs. Their purpose is not just to be different, but to provide useful improvements, including fast folder opening systems, folder locking systems, carry systems, serrations, new multi tools, and even entirely new product concepts. CRKT knives, tools, and accessories are covered by exceptional warranties, which are fully detailed in the company catalog and on their website.