Filter – SS, BlackWash Assisted Flipper – FrameLock Folder – B.W. Plain Edge
Out of stock
ï»¿Kershaw Filter (1306) Assisted Flipper Folder …
The Filter is equipped with SpeedSafe assisted opening for fast and easy one-handed opening. It opens neatly with the built-in flipper or ThumbStud. A sturdy frame lock safely secures the blade open during use, and then closes easily for storage or carry. The Filter includes a deep-carry PocketClip so the Filter rides comfortably low in your pocket for discreet carry.
- Blade: 4Cr14 SS … black-oxide BlackWashâ„¢ finish … Flipper and ThumbStud
- Handle: Stainless Steel … black-oxide BlackWashâ„¢ finish … FrameLock … SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Blade length: 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
- Closed length: 4.5 in. (11.4 cm)
- Open: 7.75 in. (21.6 cm)
- Carry: Tip-Up CarryClip … Weight: 5 oz. (143 g)
- Origin: China
Kershaw was founded in 1974 to design and manufacture tools that knife users would be proud to own, carry, and use. Kershaw Knives is a brand of Kai USA Ltd, a member of the Kai Group. While many of Kershaw’s quality products are made in their facility in Tualatin, Oregon, they also draw on Kai's resources to provide the very best for the customer. Their SpeedSafe assisted opening knives were first-to-market. They will keep on innovating, bringing new and better technologies and materials to today's knife making industry and knife-using public.