Fatback – GFN Assisted Flipper – Linerlock Folder – Black Plain Edge
Out of stock
Kershaw Flatback (1935) Assisted Flipper Folder¦
The handsome blade is a modified drop-point with a dagger-like shape. The 8Cr13MoV blade steel provides long-lasting edge retention, as well as strength and hardness. Black-oxide coating offers an additional measure of blade protection and non-reflectivity.
- Blade: 8Cr13MoV SS¦ black-oxide coating¦ Flipper
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon¦ SpeedSafe® assisted opening¦ LinerLock
- Blade Length: 3.5 in. (8.9 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.25 in. (10.8 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.75 in. (19.7 cm)
- Carry: 4-Position CarryClip¦ Weight: 3.6 oz. (102.1 g)
- Year of Introduction: 2016
- Origin: China
Kershaw was founded in 1974 to design and manufacture tools that knife users would be proud to own, carry, and use. Kershaw Knives is a brand of Kai USA Ltd, a member of the Kai Group. While many of Kershaw’s quality products are made in their facility in Tualatin, Oregon, they also draw on Kai’s resources to provide the very best for the customer. Their SpeedSafe assisted opening knives were first-to-market. They will keep on innovating, bringing new and better technologies and materials to today’s knife making industry and knife-using public.