Fact – Aluminum Spear Point – AxisLock Folder
Benchmade Fact (417) Tactical Folder …
The Fact folder knife utilizes Benchmade’s AxisLock mechanism with dual ThumbStuds for a fully ambidextrous operating system. The milling pattern on billet aluminum handle offers excellent gripping even in adverse conditions. This minimalist tactically designed folder is an easy carry and will perform when and where it is needed. Made in USA!
- Blade Length: 3.95 inches
- Closed/Carry Length: 4.77 inches
- Overall/Open Length: 8.72 inches
- Blade: CPM-S30V Stainless Steel, 58-60 HRC – Spear Point
- Handle: Black Anodized 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum – AxisLock – stainless steel liners
- Carry: Deep Carry, 2-Position Tip-Up CarryClip – Weight: 3.24 oz.
- Origin: USA
3.95" Black Plain Edge – 417BK, 3.95" Satin Plain Edge – 417
Benchmade Knife Company, Inc. was founded in California in 1988 and moved to Oregon in 1990. Benchmade's breaking new ground in the manufactured knife markets by using non-traditional materials and modern manufacturing methods in not only building knives better but, inevitably building better knives. Benchmade employs a simple philosophy: "Make it cool, make it solid, make it happen and definitely make it Benchmade."