Endela – LWT Flat Ground Spear Point – LockBack Folder
Spyderco Endela (C243) Lightweight Spear Point Folder …
The Endela was designed to offer a folder sized between the iconic Endura and Delica Lightweight folders. Its full-flat-ground blade is crafted from VG-10 stainless steel and has a fully accessible Trademark Round Hole for ambidextrous one-hand opening. It also has a sturdy back lock mechanism, skeletonized stainless steel liners and injection-molded fiberglass-reinforced-nylon (FRN) handle scales. A four-position pocket clip allows your choice of tip-up or tip-down carry on both sides of the body.
- Blade: VG-10 SS – Full-Flat Grind – Spear Point style
- Handle: FRN (injection molded nylon-based plastic that is reinforced with Glass Fiber) – LockBack mechanism
- Blade Edge Length: 2.99″
- Blade Length: 3.41″
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.69″
- Open/Overall Length: 8.10″
- Carry: 4-Position CarryClip – Weight: 3.1 oz.
- Origin: Japan – Spyderco Inc – Golden, CO